Amit-2000R - Radio Channel Receiver
The Amit-2000R Radio Channel Receiver is a member of our new line of Stand-Alone compact and Low-cost Receivers.
Combined with an external Radio Transceiver (VHF/UHF), it completes a fully featured Radio Channel Central Alarm
Monitoring Station. A computer system with 'Automation Software' is optional.
The Amit-2000R supports the Galaxy High-Speed format, as well as Motorola Intrac, MilcolD and all derivatives.
Get More Info
Instant Price Quote for Amit-2000R
- Available for Galaxy High-Speed format and Motorola formats.
- Display (backlighted LCD type) of the received message (ID + Message No.) and Signal Quality (RSSI).
- Measurement and display of the received RF Signal Level for each message (Message Signal Quality).
- Memory and display possibility of last 40 received messages. Messages in memory can be recalled from front panel.
- Measurement and display of operating voltage and continuos RF signal strength.
- System Status & Alarms LED display.
- Connection to Control Computer with Automation software. Acknowledge flow control.
- Output to an optional Backup Auxiliary Computer. Automatic switch-over to the Backup PC output when Main PC fails to acknowledged messages.
- Internal Speaker to monitor received Transceiver audio signal. Controlled from the front panel.
- Separate transformer-isolated input for operation on Leased-Lines.
- Very compact dimensions: 25 x 16 x 4 cm.
- Low Power consumption: 75 milli-amp. from 12 VDC supply (Radio Transceiver not included).