Instant Price Quote for RTD-804GP(2)/3G
- Replacement for Two-Way and One-Way Long-Range Radio Communicator
- Replacement for Alarm Panels Cellular Adapter
- Operates in 2G/2.5G/3G/3.5G GSM networks, with automatic or forced band selection.
- Dual-SIM option , offering an alternative connection trough a second GSM provider in case of a failure in the primary GSM channel.
- Connection to ALL types of Alarm Panels trough their standard Tel. Line inputs (Telephone Line and Central Station Receiver simulation for the Panel). All Alarm Panel events are sent to the Central via the 2G/3G channel - in Contact-ID format.
- Option:SSL (Secured) connection to the Server, including data-encryption (encryption types include AES-128, 3DES, RC4-128, etc...).
- 8 individually programmable Inputs:
- Polarity (N.C. or N.O.);
- Contact_ID Event code, Group, Zone/User number;
- Response time;
- Transmission channel selection:
- GPRS/3G on Event
- GPRS/3G on Restore
- SMS on Event (Select from 8 Tel. numbers(option))
- SMS on Restore (Select from 8 Tel. numbers (option))
- SMS text message definition (on Event + on Restore) (option).
- Box Tamper Input (N.C.)
- AC and Battery test and report (Battery Under-Load test optional)
- 4 Outputs for Remote Control:
- 1 Change-Over dry contact Relay;
- 3 open-collector, 1 Amp. Max.;
- Telephone Line monitoring and Failure report via the GPRS/3G channel.
- Automatic switching of Tel. Line to the Panel in case of GPRS/3G channel failure.
- GSM channel Failure output - to be reported by the Panel on the standard Tel. Channel.
- 5-Level GSM Signal Strength indicator (RSSI).
- Connected Network type indicator LEDs – 2G/3G.
GSM Communication Parameters:
- GPRS/EDGE network (2G/2.5G)
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- Multi-slot class 12
- Max data transfer: GPRS – 85.6 Kbps ; EDGE – 236.8 Kbps
- Dual Band 3G/3.5G, three models (according to GSM provider specs)
1). Model A – UMTS/HSPA+ 850/1900 Mhz
2). Model E – UMTS/HSPA+ 900/2100 Mhz
3). Model D – UMTS/HSPA+ 850/2100 Mhz
- Max. data transfer : WCDMA 384 Kbps ; HSPA+ 14.4(DL)/5.76(UL) Mbps
- 3. Available Network types:
- GPRS (2G)
- EDGE (2.5G)
- UMTS (3G)
- HSDPA (3.5G)
- HSUPA (3.5G)
- HSPA (3.5G)
- HSPA+ (3.5G)
Get More Info
- Dimension: 130 x 86 x 30 mm.
- Weight: 175 g.
- Power consumption & 12VDC input: 45 milli-amp. Average, 1Amp. Peak (when in transmission).