The ADI-08E Station
Instant Price Quote for ADO-08E Station
Each ADI-08E/Z8 Station is a complete fully featured Alarm Panel, including the following specifications:
All Station parameters (except PIDs) can be downloaded to the Central, updated there via the
AlNet-2007 software and uploaded back to the Station, with no interference to system operation.
- 8 supervised inputs. End-of-Line resistors supervision can be disabled via on-board jumpers. Each input has a full alphanumeric description of up to 14 letters.
- Alphanumeric large font, back-lighted 2 x 16 characters LCD display.
- 24 keys keypad, including special function keys for Panic, Fire, Medical, Away, Stay, Bypass, Chime, Menu. A PC-like Up/Down/Enter/Esc functional keys allow for easy, user-friendly system operation.
- 32 double User Codes (PIDs) (normal/duress), each with full name description - up to 14 characters each. 5 levels of PID priority, from one-time user to system-master. Each User operation (Arm/Disarm, Bypass, etc.) reported to the Central includes the User PID number.
- 3 operation states: Off, Armed-Away, Armed-Stay. Separate zones operation definition for each state.
- 100 last events on-board memory. Can be viewed either locally or from the Central.
- Date/Time/Day-of-Week continuous display.
- Output control of local Siren. 3 Remote Control outputs (0.5 Amp each). 8 supervised Remote Control outputs (3 Amp each) - optional.
- Day Chime function, with different entry/exit alert option.
- Wireless Receiver with up to 16 different codes learning capability. Each code can be assigned to a specific (1-of-8) User, and perform a specific function (e.g. Panic, Medical, Arm, Arm/Disarm, etc.).
- A built-in Microphone and balanced line-driver can be remotely operated from the Central for listen-in option. Requires separate 2 wires for each loop.
- Integrated temperature sensor with +/- 0.5°C accuracy. Continuous temperature display. Temperature report to the Central (optional).
- Access Control for 2 Proximity Readers and 2 doors.
- 500/1000 Keys capacity for each Keypad.
- 30 access-time frames (each with two time slots for each week-day).
- 500/1000 events memory.
- Add/Delete keys locally or from system PC.
- Real-time events update to local PC.
- Exception and Alert events sent to Central Station.
- Arm/Disarm system by presenting Key - with or without PID entry.
- Guard Tour Control features.
- All housed in a compact keypad, including all inputs/outputs, which are presented on a detachable small board, for easy installation/maintenance.
The entire firmware (or any part of it) of the station can be remotely updated from the Central, with no
interference to system operation.
Get More Info