ComSec-1000GS/GS2 GPRS Communicator
Based on the GSM/GPRS Cellular Network (General Packet Radio Switching), for transmitting Events information to a Central Receiver using TCP/IP communication protocol. It is a supervised Two-Way Communication device, very easy to install and highly immune to neutralization attempts.
Instant Price Quote for ComSec-1000GS/GS2
- Replacement for Two-Way and One-Way Long-Range Radio Communicator;
- General purpose Alerts Communicator (to Central Alarm Monitoring Station and user SMS).
- The GS2 model features two SIM cards, enabling the unit to connect to a second GSM carrier in case the Primary carrier communication path fails. Optionally, the unit will automatically re-connect to the Main carrier when its service resumes.
- 8 dry-contact Inputs + Tamper input, each programmable for its Event Code, Polarity, Sensitivity. Optionally, the first 6 inputs can be programmed for End-of-Line Resistor protection.
- Monitoring of Power Supply Input (Mains AC power monitoring) and Battery Voltage (including Battery test under Load). Reporting on AC status, Battery Low & Battery Missing.
- NEW:Programming the unit from any standard Internet Browser, from any PC or Smart-Phone that connects to the Internet: by default, the ComSec-1000GS connects to a special Server with Web interface service. It can then be identified by its unique SIM card serial number (IMEI), and then re-programmed from any device with WEB access, such as a hand-held Cellular Smart-Phone. In addition to programming, the technician can then check the proper function of the unit, including the RF reception level at the site (RSSI).
- Option for SMS transmission on each Input status change: the transmitted text and the Recipient (any of up-to 8 numbers) are programmable for the Event and Restore.
- NEW:Sending the Events from ComSec-1000GS to the Client's Cellular Smart Phone using the PUSH Notification technology. A special application (available for Android and IOS phones) will receive and display the Events. It will also allow direct feedback to the Central Station (e.g. for requesting the dispatch of a Patrol to investigate an Alarm). The technology also allows for sending Advertisements and Sales Promotions to any selected group of Clients using the Application, including an immediate feedback option.
- Option of Alarm Panel functionality: the inputs can be programmed for Alarm Zones property, e.g. Immediate, Delayed, Follower, 24-Hour, Silent type. One input can be designated as an Arm/Disarm Key Switch input. Outputs are used for Siren and Alarm System Status monitoring. The unit can be optionally remotely Armed/Disarmed from the Central Server.
- Option: 4 Outputs for internal state monitoring and Remote Control.
- Option: External Universal Alarm Panel Interface board (ComSec-UPI) – connects to all types of Alarm Panels on their Tel. Line Input and retransmits all the Events via the GPRS channel (Contact-ID format only).
Get More Info