ComSec-UPI – Universal Alarm Panel Interface
The ComSec-UPI interface board connects between the ComSec-1000GS/GS2 Communicator and any Alarm Panel compatible with Contact-ID messaging format. The unit simulates to the Alarm Panel a Telephone Line and a standard Contact-ID Alarm Receiver. All Events from the alarm Panel Dialer are received and acknowledged by the ComSec-UPI, then transferred to the ComSec-1000GS communicator – to be transmitted via the GPRS channel.
Instant Price Quote for ComSec-UPI
- Four operation modes (selectable by a DIP Switch):
- No Tel. Line available - always simulates Tel. Line to Panel.
- In parallel to the Tel. Line - activated when the Panel dials
a special number (usually set in the Panel's Second Central
Station number option), or in case the Tel. Line fails.
- Tel. Line as Backup – when the GPRS channel is connected ok,
the Panel receives the simulated Line from the UPI and all Events
are transferred to the ComSec-1000GS and transmitted on the GPRS
channel. When the GPRS channel fails – the standard Tel. Line
is switched to the Panel.
- Backup Mode – connects the Simulated Line to the Alarm Panel only
when the Tel. Channel fails (either a Tel. Line fail or the Central
Station Receiver fails). In this Mode - when the Tel. Channel is ok,
the main Events can be transmitted on the GPRS channel by using
the ComSec-1000GS eight Inputs.
- Telephone Line Monitor – reporting Tel. Line status changes on the GPRS channel.
- Two Inputs , one for connecting to the Panel Tel. Channel fail Output (optional).
- Two Monitoring LEDs : Tel. Line status and Alarm Panel data transfer.
- Size: 62 x 63 x18 mm.
- Weight: 45 gr.
- Current consumption: 30 milli-amp. average.
Get More Info